Thursday, November 20, 2003

We're Number 2!!

That's right folks, the sticky bandits are just one step away from taking it all. Sticky Bandits = the shit.

On another note, Happy Birthday Teri!!!!!

hehehehe. A girlfriend of mine has the nickname "73 more days" for msn. I asked her what that was all about and she says that's how long she's going to wait until she starts talking to guys again. I thought that was really funny. Since November 2, she has decided to wait three months and as of today, she has 73 more days to go. Go Crystal, you can do it!!

As for me, the guys are lined up at the dorm doors. I just can't keep all of them away. It's really hard to budget your time when there's millions of men waiting for you. That's why I haven't really been posting, obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home