Sunday, November 02, 2003

God Dammit, I forgot my glasses again

That's what I say everytime I come to Kelley Lab to use the net. Frig. I wish I could see.

I've developed a new trick that allows me to be more tolerant toward many things. I stay awake in small incraments. I will usually stay up for about an hour or two and then go back to bed for about three or four. It may sound like I'm wasting my life, but I'm having a good time. I've never been so comfy.

Oh man, I hope that you're on msn and talking to me right now cause I have a really cool font.

I love today's weather. It's kinda cold, but just crisp enough to leave your cheeks nice and rosy. I love the fall, as I've posted before. I'd really love to pick apples for a day and then go to someone's house and bake a pie. I don't know if harvest time has past, but if it hasn't and you have an orchard, give me a ring!!

I had a pretty good weekend.

Thursday night rocked my knee socks. I love fake ACDC.

Friday night was fun too. I was going to be a complete stick in the mud and stay home, but I decided just to be half of one and go to Tamsyn's sans costume. Saw a bad movie. Wrong Turn, or as I like to call it, Wrong Rental. I am so funny.

Saturday night was fun times with dildo's followed by fun times at Brent's.

And then this afternoon, me and Janelle headed to the PEI expo where she got recruited into Avon and I only managed to get recruited into the army. Swell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home