Sunday, October 19, 2003

Scene Slut

I went out to Myron's last night for the first time since August. The last time I was there was for Malgosia's birthday. It totally brought back every reason why I stopped going, but I found so many things hilarious with last night, that I may just have to keep on going back.

Crack up #1 - The Body Suit. How the fuck does one pull this off knowing full-well that body suit = cammel toe?

Crack up #2 - Big rip, big tear, big scareeeeeeeeewwww. That will never ever get old. Not for me anyway.

Crack up #3 - How quickly one can consume a sub while hammered. I feel like one of the Coneheads.

Crack up #4 - Dental dams. Need I say more?

Crack up #5 - Janelle's pep talks. Good job, I think you set him straight!

There must have been other super funny things, but that part of my memory has probably been erased by those fucking commies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home