Monday, September 22, 2003

Christmas Beatin'

For those of you who may not have heard, I'm back in PEI, back in school and, back in the dorms. Life is great. I actually have it pretty sweet. I don't have a job or anything, and I'm getting really lazy and I love it. The only problem is money, so I might get a job that offers like ten hours a week. Woo

I'm hanging out in a biology office reaping the benefits of the net. This is great. I love being in arts for one reason and one reason only - Spark Notes. Comprehending Mary Shelley's Frankenstein in under twenty minutes, rocks my fucking cock. Bring it on.

I have tried to go to a Ufit session here at the school. So far the score is Ufit-1, Amber-0. I had to leave halfway through and throw up. Ah well, being fit is not for everyone. I am planning on going back and making it to at least the second water break. Here's hoping.

Tomorrow is Bob's birthday and I don't know if I will be near the net. Happy 21st Birthday Bob!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home