Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Oh yeah

Lovely. I am having the time of my life. Living at home just reminds me how much I fucking hate my family. All I want to do is throw out all the fucking junk in my room and I can't. I'm not allowed to clean it. What the hell? It's all useless shit and empty shoe boxes.

I was asked to start paying rent ($200/mth), start paying for gas (fair enough), doing all the house work. I agreed to pay as much rent as my brother does, and to do as much houseword as he does, which is a grand total of nothing. I got yelled at for that and told my parents to go fuck themselves because I didn't move home to take care of them. I've got my own things to do and if I had it my way, I wouldn't be here at all. Now I know why I moved out, the only difference is that my mother isn't drunk anymore. She's still a bitch. Glad to see that nothing ever changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home