Sunday, August 10, 2003

Not Wanted On The Voyage

My mom called today to inform me that I've been too mean to the people from home. I informed her that I didn't really care. Apparently, nobody wants me to move home except for my parents, and they're not even that keen on the idea. That's right, people have been calling my parents, trying to see if I can not move home. Mostly my nosey neighbor who's daughter that I told that I hoped got fucking raped after she told me that I deserved to get roofies in my drink at the Rock n' Rodeo that time in June. I was also rude to my brother's friend Jamie and he told my mommy on me. He also made up some lies so that now, my brother thinks that I've been talking about him behind his back, so he told on me too.

This is crazy. People have been wondering for three years now why I've moved to PEI. Read the above nonsense and that's why. Really. This next year had better go by the fastest so I can get my ass back in school.

I had ass sweat today.

Fuck ya's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home