Wednesday, August 20, 2003

First Rule is: The Laws of Germany

First day of work was great. Such an easy job. I love it. My job consists of wiping down tanning beds, and selling tanning lotion. Sometimes I have to wash and fold towels. That's it. Piece of cake, and all the tanning I can handle and all the coke I can drink.

Now, driving around Moncton, I saw something that kind of made me angry. It was Rue 11 Septembre. Boy would I love to live there.....

This pissed me right the fuck off. Yes the bombing was a tragedy, but where's Breast Cancer street, or Drunk Driver Kills Little Child on a Bike Street? This is absolutely stupid.

I think I'm changing the name of my street from Kerry Court to August 6th, 1945 Court. I'm dedicated it to those poor helpless Americans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home