Friday, August 01, 2003

The Envy of All

There's only five more days till my birthday, six till Malgosia's, seven till Kristin's. There are a lot more August birthdays coming up after that, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself.

This year, my mom and dad are renewing my driver's liscence for a gift. Yay. I'd rather them just get me what I asked for. I asked them to clean my room at home in NB and get everything ready for when I move in. I kinda want to paint my room a creamy yellow colour. I love yellow.

So it's August first. I am moving home in about 28 days. That's the same length of time as a menstrual cycle. I want to get a job at either NB tel or at a tanning salon that's looking for someone. Brainless tanning work would so kick ass. And I could tan on my breaks.

Yeah so, last night was a bunch of fun. After work, I headed to my usual Thursday night spot, Melon's. I had some good times and met up with Alain, Steph, Mimi, Emily or Erin (I'm not sure), Todd and his girlfriend, and Billy. Played my favorite game, the question game and learned a lot. The question game is definately the best way to get to know someone. Call me up if you ever want to play!! I love that crazy question game so much, I didn't get to sleep until after 5:30. Luckily I didn't have to work at 8. Sorry Billy!!

Oh man I am tired, but here I sit at work, cringing everytime I hear a phone ring. I want to go sleepy bye. zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home