Saturday, June 21, 2003

You can't rape the willing

Hi. I think that someone put something in my drink at the Rockin Rodeo last night. I had two beers and one mixed drink and threw up the whole way from the bar to my house, which is a decent drive. Probably from On-line Support to the skate shop in Stratford. Anyway, I eventually got to a point where I couldn't walk. All of this off three drinks. I have been sick all day today and I will probably leave work early tomorrow, unless I'm feeling better.

All I have to say is, if you want to sleep with me, please don't drug me. That was no fun. And I would have been throwing up all over your naked body at least until I passed out. That's not hot. Oh yeah, and neither is being French and a cowboy and fourty. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home