Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Merci d'avoir appelez Sprint Canada

So I got onto the french queue. Yay for me fifty more cents each hour. And then my year raise after that. Yay. Finally into the double digits of hourly pay. Woohoo. If this is all I'm getting for good Karma in my life, fucking bring it.

Good things to look forward to:

Going home. I really miss my dad and everyone else, I guess.
Canned pop, and plastic bottled pop. Mmmm coke.
Job at Aliant. I'm a shoe in. They pay very well. I can make posts about how much money I make then.
No rent.
Going to Mt.A in January. A reputable school. Better for Arts.
Bars that are not Myron's. Myron's does hold a special place in my heart though.

I really hope that things will be as good as I imagine they will be.

It's due time for good Karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home