Friday, June 13, 2003

Copy Cat

I thought it would be fun to write about my crushes. Mad props to Janelle for the idea. I'm pretty sure that nobody will know who I'm talking about, but as long as I'm being entertained, it's okay.

Grade one
Scott - I don't know his last name but it must have started with G because he sat beside me. He moved away to Saint John before grade 2, so I never knew it. He called me his girlfriend.

Grade2
Jordan Bateman - He was so hot. Blonde mullet and all. The coolest guy in the world. Michaelangelo was his favorite ninja turtle and he had the movie soundtrack.

Grade 3
Jordan Bateman - Still had the mullet. He called me gonzo, I called him camilla. Need I say more? His mom said that I was a "real rocket."

Grade 4
Jordan Dugas - I had a thing for Jordan's. He wore the same shirt everyday. It was a red and black striped button up shirt.

Grade 5
Jordan Bateman - We officially "went out" for a week. Then someone was supposed to tell me that he broke up with me, but they didn't so I thought that the relationship lasted a lot longer than that. Kids can be so cruel.

Grade 6
Jordan Dugas and Shawn Dorsey - I sat beside Jordan which initiated a crush, and Shawn Dorsey was cool. He played basketball. He was actually normal, but in grade 6, Jordan started his first punk band. So hot!

Grade 7
Jon Simms. - Hot Skater, played the drums. I love skaters.
Ray Lamoine - We danced together to Can you Feel the Love tonight. He was a huge Nirvana and Soundgarden.

Grade 8
Jon Sanford - I must have a thing for Jordan's and Jon's with no h's. Really cool guy. Liked SNL as much as I did. Very cute. Dimples.
Matt McLean - Also liked SNL. Big Nirvana fan. Made me a mixed tape. My favorite song on it was Zero. Best friends with Ray Lemoine. We traded SNL tapes all summer.
Josh someone - Went through a churchy phase. He was in my youth group.
My youth pastor wanted to take me out one night and I said ok because I was naive. He was 22. I was not allowed to go back to church. My mom banned God. I started drinking.

Grade 9
Mark Oatway - He was in grade 12. This was my first year of high school. Not a chance in hell. I started listening to a lot of Sloan this year and I smoked for two months. BAD ASS

Grade 10
Jamie Leger - First real boyfriend. Fun guy. Was also into the Ramones. We were a punk rock couple. We had matching chucks. How cute? Went out for three years. He was both an ex-drummer and a skater and one of the funniest people that I know. If you like good ole fashion shit disturbing, you'll love Jay. He told me once that he got me a shockwave for Christmas and I was really excited because that's what I wanted for a main present from my parents so he told them not to buy it for me. It was a fucking SUPER NINTENDO. What the hell? I don't even play video games. I do give him mad props for getting me into RPG's though. And he puts Jeff to shame with the video game stuff, if that's even something to be proud of. Well he dumped me. Reason "I don't want to go out with the same girl for the rest of my life"
ok

First Year at UPEI
Bob- nicest guy in the world. EVER. Nothing bad to say about the guy. Had a lot of good times. He's my best friend. I wish nothing but the best for Bob. We went out for two and a half years. He dumped me. Reason "I can't see myself dating the same girl forever." Just kidding. It was just time. Not going to describe anything about Bob, cause you all know him. He knows and is friends with everybody.

What's next?
Going to fufill my lifelong dream and become a hermit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home