Monday, May 26, 2003

Oh the sketchy-ness of my life

I'm feeling kinda shady here. I'm not actually. I just wanted to say shady as well as sketchy. C'mon. Big City. Solid Gold.

Funnest weekend in a while. Thursday night, I drank one and a half pitchers. That's right me. And I got to party with Raj. I love Raj. Wicked. Big city.

Friday night, Jimmy's birthday, drunk again. Two beers. Matthew Chandler Sobers Music Solid Gold

Saturday night. Super fun good times. C'mon. Lots of fun at two house parties with Brent and Taylor and then off to Myron's and then to the boys house for the drama of the weekend. Lots of drinks, can't even count em.Have you ever funelled out of a ketchup bottle? C'mon

Can't stop saying C'mon, or Big City, or Solid Gold. And plush is stuck in my head.
Frig. good times. Insert inside comment from either one of the nights here:

I'll pretend I forget everything if you pretend to. Deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home