Monday, April 14, 2003

I feel sick and my feet are sweaty

I guess that's what you get when you spend the whole day sleeping. Well, here are some small updates....

Possible new townhouse - now questionable.

Landlord has received my two months notice - Possible no home for June. May have to live on the mean streets of Charlottetown. The only thing I will be afraid of is toothless imbreads yelling from their cars while driving down the road. Keep it down assholes, that's where I sleep.

Tupperware - Needs some more business

Exams - I don't like studying so I'm not.

My ear - is getting better.

Bob - who's Bob? It's exam time and I'm sure that everyone in Charlottetown can relate to that who's Bob feeling. I hope to hell that that boy gets everything he's ever wanted. He works very hard (at the last minute anyway!). I really don't know anyone who is a better boyfriend, aquaintance, or friend. He is very good to everyone. If we could all just be like Bob.

Imagine writing an exam and then going to the wave to reach stage three - beer face. Sometime's it's scary that he wants to be a doctor, but you gotta love the boy. How can you not? Really, it's Bob.

Sam - I love that cat. He likes to hug and kiss now. He's becoming more and more human by the day. He also likes to hold hands. Still a hyper, hyper cat though.

Sports - I have found that love for hockey that can only be brought on by playoffs. Go Leafs!! Also, I think that Mike Weir is cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home