Monday, March 17, 2003

Always at the end of the list of links

Tupperware business is going well, although I am spending more than I am bringing in. I'm sure that it will all be made up in the end, so I don't feel bad about it. Tupperware has a lot of neat stuff for sale, so if you're interested, give me a call.

I went to go to school today for once, and my teacher wasn't even there. I was pumped to write my test, and she's a no show. Now I know how she feels when I'm not there. I'm sorry Dr. Diviney!!

After I came home from school, I combed my cat's hair. It's a lot softer now that I got some of the hair out that he's been trying to shed. I think that it's a great idea for anyone to comb their pets. They really like it, I hope he feels refreshed. If only he would get in the bath... Sam does love being pretty though, what a cute kitty!

Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home