Sunday, February 16, 2003

What a great Weekend

This has been a wicked weekend so far! I know you're dying for a break down. I'm going to start with Thursday.

Thursday Bob and I spent the whole day together taking it easy and then had a Valentine's day sleepover because we weren't going to get to see each other much on Friday. It was really relaxing and fun. I gave him his Valentine's day presents and he liked them. I got him a care bear and candies and stuff!

Friday was Valentine's day. With some internet discoveries and assumptions made by others regarding a 135.97% sarcastic comment, the begginning of the day was a bit difficult. It's funny because every comment that was ever meant to hurt ends up with Bob and I getting closer. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I'm sticking around. So after we were both finished being upset, we went out to lunch and it was yummy. Then I went to work and had a good day. When I was finished work, I came home to a care package from my mother and then came the bestest Valentine's day present ever.

I opened my bedroom door to find that Bob had made my bed and there were candles lit and on my bed were a dozen longstem yellow roses (my favorite colour), two care bears, coke, a loaf of bread (tradition from last year), laura secord candies, smarties, and fuzzy peaches. It was really sweet and felt like a set up out of a magazine. Even though I ended up getting sick and Bob and I couldn't spend much time together, it was the best Valentine's Day ever!! I love you Bobby!

Saturday I was feeling really sick so I stayed home from work and cleaned my house and took it easy. It was so nice. I had my first oven sub and it was wicked!!!

Today I have been taking it easy too. I did go to the gym and had a great work out. I feel really good. Tonight I'm going to do some school work and chill out.

Bob, I really miss you and I hope that you are having a great time, and you had better not be sober!!!

'Everyone',

Insult me as much as you want. It doesn't really have that much of an effect on me. Think though about your great friend Bob. You are his friends and by saying mean things about me and insulting me, trying constantly to hurt my feelings, you are really upsetting him. If you care that much about Bobby, stop it. First of all, we are only getting closer and second, he is really being hurt by you.

I really don't care if you hate me. Really. But you do have to think about Bob. You're trying to hurt me, but you're only upsetting him. Just hate me and keep it to yourself, if you really "care" for your friend.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home