Wednesday, February 19, 2003

This is my brother Matt and my other brother Matt

Last night was a blast!! Matt came over and helped me put up my mini blinds (ahem..Bob!). Then we decided to go out for dinner. Matt had his friend Matt over so all three of us went out to Pat and Willy's for dinner. I wanted to go to Pat and Willy's so I could steal the pepper shaker to go with my salt shaker. So that was the first thing that I got at the restaurant. I ordered my food and it is so hard to go to Pat and Willy's and not drink a nice cocktail or five.

As soon as I got home Teri asked, "you were out with Matt weren't you?" I wondered how she knew. Then she said, "Amber, it's Tuesday and you're drunk. That's how I knew you were with Matt."

So we stole two sets of salt and pepper shakers, Matt sweet talked his way into a free pitcher and I got two free cocktails. It was great. Then on the way home Matt told Matt to use up all of his windshield wiper fluid, so we just sat there at a stop light and washed the windshield until the fluid ran out. Oh my God it was funny. I felt sick so I was like "Please stop it, I'm going to throw up, I can't stop laughing stop it please!!!" Good times with windshields.

I still miss Bob and I still haven't heard from him. Maybe one day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home