Monday, January 20, 2003

Rock out With Your Cock out

I borrowed that from Kristin.

I made a soundtrack to my life today. It was a long process, and a successful one. Well semi-successful because cd's can't hold all of the songs that I had wanted so I'm thinking of a second disc already.

Yeah, I forgot to put my favorite song on my soundtrack. I'm a little loopy, I admit, but hey, I'm damn cute. Or at least a little cute? Some people like me....few........three....

Anyway I'm totally rocking out with my life's soundtrack here and Fuck it kinda makes me want to call all of my best friends from New Brunswick. But let's not forget, it's me we're talking about and the phone is a lot more distant than those lost friends. If they miss me than that's too bad because I told my mom to tell everyone that asks for me at home that I'm dead. So far, so good.

I like being a loner. It gives me more time to make cd's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home