Sunday, January 26, 2003

Puke

Gross. Last night was both fun, and gross. I drank a lot of beer (a lot for me - 6) and then had tequila shots with Kristin and Alvain, but I can't remember anyone else taking a shot, I just remember her buying a whole lot. Thanks, Kris. We had the shots just after we got back from coat check - I think. And then I think that I chased with a sling. And then it was Myron's bathroom for the rest of the night!! I think that I danced for a bit, but I can't remember any of the music. I wanted to see Phil do the moonwalk, but I don't remember seeing anyone at Myron's that I went with. I threw up in all of the bathrooms at Myron's and at China Garden. I slept in until three and my elbow hurts. Other than that, I'm feeling well today. I think I owe out some appologies, so here they are:

Justin - Sorry I made you stay until Kristin was on her way
Kristin - For buying beer with your money and drinking it!! And for making you buy me a sling and a shot which I threw up two minutes later (I'll get ya back!)
All the boys at Alvain's - Kinda lost you all at Myron's and I'm sorry for being very hammered
Bob - For apparently kissing a lot of people and for ordering Chinese food and then leaving the restaurant before it got there
All of the people that I kissed - sorry
All of the Janitors - again..sorry

My belly is starting to hurt, I think that I am going to go to bed now.

Sorry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home