Friday, January 31, 2003

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

I got fucked by the student loan people and I bet that they weren't even hot. Frig, just when things are starting to get a little bit better than, BAM! something else fucks up. I am trying so hard to be like Job, but lately I have no faith in anything, not even myself. I need some motivation, maybe I'll watch some skate videos. Frig! Will my life ever be a little bit easier, just for ten minutes?

I know that some people that read this will probably be thinking, what a selfish giri, there are worse things that could be happening. Those are probably the people that don't know me.

Enough of my pointless emo-like whining, I'm going to my first stagette tomorrow!! It's going to be a blast!! It's also my first time in Summerside!!! I can hardly wait. I will so update you later and tell you all about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home