Monday, January 13, 2003

Lose Ten Pounds in Three Days!!

Sounds exciting doesn't it? I thought that I would try it just for the hell of it. I weighed myself today. Day one, 144lbs.

Breakfast was easy. 1/2 grapefruit, toast with 2TBS of peanut butter and a black coffee. Grapefruit surprisingly gets better the more you eat it. 2TBS is an ass load of peanut butter and coffee despite its refreshing smell, tastes like bong water smells. That was the gross part about breakfast, but I did it.

Lunch was hard. 1/2 cup tuna and a piece of toast. The only thing you can use to garnish is salt and pepper, which means no mayo and no butter. I almost threw up because I hated the tuna that much. It took me a half hour just to eat half of what you are supposed to. Luckily the dry toast kept me from throwing up. I'm supposed to have either a black coffee or a black tea. Since I've never had tea before, that is my choice. Teri is a wal-mart and on her way home she's brining me tea. I heard that it's better than coffee so I am excited. My mouth still tastes like tuna. My stomach churns ever so constantly.

If the diet itself doesn't work, at least I'll lose the wieght by throwing up. That sounds so awful. I'm not trying to lose pounds, I'm trying to minimize my Christmas tire and to see if I have any will power at all. When you're surrounded by hershey's kisses and you know that you can't even have one, it really is a test. I'm hungry because I didn't eat all of my tuna. I'll know better tomorrow when I am trying to choke down cottage cheese instead.

Can I really go three days without coke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home