Monday, January 13, 2003

I am not a snacker. I am not a snacker. I am not a snacker.

Maybe if I keep typing it my body will believe it. Boo. I am so hungry for chips and pop and chocolate.

Supper was not that bad. It was filling and boy did I need it. After not eating all of my tuna and dry toast at lunch, I was pretty fucking hungry come supper. Supper was huge. A whole cup of beats, a whole cup of beans, meat (3oz), vanilla ice cream (1cup), and a small (average sized!) apple. I suggest eating all of the beans and then all of the beats before eating anything else. If a cup of beats won't take the hunger away, I don't know what will.

I can hardly wait until thursday so I can eat what I want again. I'm hungry, but I'm not because all I want is junk. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day at work because I won't have any coke or juice.

On a side note, I just got back from my night class where after being there for almost an hour I started laughing because I realised that after the nap I had this afternoon, I had forgotten to put my bra back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home