Sunday, January 19, 2003

Boom!

I am in such a great mood today. Wow. I almost forgot, actually I did forget how great it is to wake up happy. I feel like singing all day long. I think that it's going to be a very operetic day. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The exclamation point is for the soul I put in that note. I feel like being super loud too, which usually isn't quite like me. I might even try to make a soundtrack for my life. Or a soundtrack of songs that I find are inspiring. Like, Unskinny Bop. Man I love that song!

HAHAHAHA. I just feel like laughing all day.

I'm actually scaring myself. There is no reason why I should be this happy today. Yes, it was sleepover night last night and no, I'm not happy because of what some people may think. I'm just in a good mood. If only there was someone home to share my joy with. Oh well, dancing around and singing at the top of your lungs, trying opera, are all much more fun when nobody's around. Well for now they are.

Get ready to answer your phones, cause I'm calling you up after my warm up to join me in an opera day!! Fun.


I'm actually really scared now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home