Sunday, December 22, 2002

Christmas Vacation Day 1

Hello. This is Amber Geddes reporting from Riverview, New Brunswick. Boy it feels nice to be back on the mainland. I went to the Gap and American Eagle yesterday and almost cried. A reputable mall, how it has become missed. I love shopping and boxing day in Moncton is going to kick so much ass. Kinda makes me want to spend boxing day in Halifax, where more ass would be kicked. Someday.

My kitty is staying in Vernon River with the lovely Pam MacDougall. I hope that he's good because we all know he has a little satanic streak in him.

On the first day of Christmas vacation my true love gave to me.............PRESENTS!!!!!! And really nice ones too. I got a book and candy and a nice sweater and a bingo ticket. Everything a girl could ask for!!

So I'm just sitting here with my brother's icq open and reading his messages. A girl just asked me out!! How sweet. If only she knew I was a bitch, had a vagina, and didn't like my brother dating trampy whores. How sweet. Gag me

My first day (yesterday) in N.B. was great!! Bob was here and we had a lot of fun. We went shopping and Bob bought some really nice boots. We went to my mom's work which is a little bar that senior citizens go to play video lottery machines. Then we dropped my dad off at a bar. Then we ended up picking him up and playing a few games of pool. Bob got to enjoy my drunken dad and his drunken friend. What a lovely thing to bring my boyfriend home to witness. Oh well I'm used to it by now!!

That's about all me and Bob did. We bought and ate some candy and some lasagna. It was fun. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to type to you about the exciting day that I've had so far. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home