Thursday, October 17, 2002

bombshell

I dropped a bombshell on myself last night in the pressence of another. I hate it when I'm right. I do feel like I have been waisting my time. Fuck me my life is in shambles. I know what I want, but that doesn't necessarilly mean that what I want is what's beneficial for the time being. It's funny cause even if somebody had answers to all of my life's problems, I wouldn't trust them to give them to me. But oh wait, I'm just another kid who's having a bad day complaining and whining and carrying on. There's nothing wrong with me, hell no. I'm just not all that likeable.

I know not emotion. That almost sounds like shakespeare. READ HAMLET!!!!!!

I think that I am going to make a visit to my good friend Emmit today. Maybe he can give me a hand and maybe then things won't look so grey.

And do you know what pisses me off? I live at Brown's court and walked to school today. My pants are wetter than when you take them out of the washer and my shoes and jacket are soaked all the way through. I live accross the street!!! It's not that far of a walk!! I need rubber boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home