Wednesday, August 21, 2002

I'm going to Texas!

Hi everyone! I'm going to Texas. Isn't that cool? I'm very excited because I've never been on an airplane before and Bob and I are going to be flying on Monday. We're going to be in Toronto for four hours and some friends of mine that work for Sprint Canada are going to take me and Bob out for dinner. Then it's Texas time which is going to be full of wonderful events, I'm sure. Everything's big in Texas. Some future events include, white water rafting and attending the season operner football game at Texas University. I love the Longhorns!! (I actually don't know anything about colledge football besides the story of Rudy who played for Notre Dame). Anyway, y'all have a good week and I'll see you when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home