Monday, July 22, 2002

Hello

What's new and exciting everyone? I'm working, it's fun. I like money. Student Loan should be in soon. Hooray!!! I'm going home this weekend to go to the bars. It should be loads of fun!!!! Yeah so I don't really have a whole lot to say because I think that the whole me and blogger thing is over, or almost over. I just really think that me posting on blogger is lame. I got nothing, I mean I haven't been told off lately and need to defend myself......OH WAIT!!!! YES I HAVE, behind my back anyway.

Sarah Trainor, I do appreciate drives from you, but when I have the fucking flu and I'm not insured on Bob's van and he has no gas and I wasn't even supposed to be out and I have to work the next morning at eight and it's three thirty in the morining, than no, no I'm not going to drive everyone around after the bars. I dropped everyone off at the same spot as I said I would at the beginning of the night. I can't drive one home and not the others and I was too sick. If this isn't good enough for you than suck my non-existant cock. Make your own driving arrangements next time you go out. I always bring money for cabs even when you do drive, which I do appreciate.

Reason for posting about this and not going to Sarah personally : you spoke behind my back, now I feel like being an immature brat too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home