Wednesday, March 06, 2002

I have a headache


Today, I have a headache. It hurts. I also have to finish a 1500 word essay before 4:00, but I only have about 600 more words to go, so I should be done in a hour. Just in case you were worried.

I saw the funniest thing yesterday. I came upon a link to this page. I thought that it was going to be a job site or some funny university student's homepage. Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise. I thought that for you, I would write a review on this webpage. I'm dedicating this review to Taylor, because he might think that it is funny. I'm calling the review, Anarchy for Sale, which is the name of a DK song. It also is very funny.

Anarchy for Sale

If you feel like buying your way into the "punk scene" than angry young and poor is a site for you. This site sells only the best of punk rock merchandise. Here you can only find a small selection of the best punk rock music. This site sells "punk" clothes, body jewelery, patches, Doc Martens and everything else a non-conforming punk rocker will ever need. I love the way that they make all of the A's anarchy symbols, it really adds that punk rock touch. You can also buy hair dye. Angry young and poor sells just about anything you need to buy into the scene for rock bottom prices? No, most of the stuff on this site is very expensive and for faster service you have to have a credit card. Wanna look like a punk well click here. Because image is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home