Friday, March 01, 2002

Hello

You know what sucks? I have to post more often now because The Internet Kings put a link to this on their page. Also, those links are in a particular order, or at least mine is. I was the first person to link to their page so the friendly kings put me first. That's right me! HA! Eat it. It actually doesn't matter though because we all know that all of the other pages listed get at least 300 more hits a day than I do. I just don't have anything to post. You never know what post might set someone to telling you off. Be careful fellow bloggers!

Anyhow, I got my needle the other day and the medicin didn't go in the first time, so I actually got two needles for the price of one. How sweet is that?...not very. My day wasn't that difficult, but I did cry because I told Bobby that I would do a project for him and I didn't get it done in time and I felt sorry for him. I don't think that I know how to spell medicin. It just doesn't look right. medicin? medecin? médicament? Who knows? Let's simplify, it was Depo. The Depo shot didn't go in the first time because it clogged the needle. The nurse tried to comfort me by saying, "Oh that's okay this has happened before, this is the second time that this has happened to me in two or three years." Thanks Lady.

Well Bobby is gone to Halifax for the weekend and he will be missed. I am going to leave you now with a link that I feel is well deserved. Although there are fish in the background of this page now, these crazy guys get more people to their site than people that masturbate to Britney Spears. It's crazy! So here is your link :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home