Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Ain't no Cure for the Summertime Blues

Not sure what to do for the summer. I'm having a really hard time deciding things like where to work, where to live, etc. I have no freaking clue where to live this summer and that is bugging me the most. I don't want to live in neither PEI nor Moncton. Where the hell will I go? What the hell am I going to do? If anyone wants to skip the country and to work illegally in Mexico or something, give me a call. I seriously want to get out of the Maritimes. And another thing that has been bothering me is that I don't even know if I want to come back to school yet. I am definitely going to finish my degrees [that's right fuckers, I may be an arts student, but I have a double major (English and French), I'm working on getting a science minor (in chemistry)and I am even going to get an other degree called an education degree. Eat it, and enjoy it.] Don't know what to do with the summer, or my life for that matter, but I thought that I would keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home