Sunday, February 17, 2002

New Post


I never know what to post anymore. That is why I don't post. hmmmmm. What is new with me?

Well, I have a job at the movies now and so I can therefore pay rent. This is a nice feeling. I think that I am going to ask for about thiry to thirty five hours a week and that way I can have me money too. The more me money, the more shopping sprees that Melissa and I can go on at Dalmy's and Shoppers. Ahh shopperss. What a great store.

I am finally going home for a couple of days on Thursday. I'm very excited, I can only take so much island for so much time, plus i am in great need of a run to LaSenza. I haven't been home since Christmas you know. Bobby is coming with me and I'm more than certain that it is going to be a great time. All the canned pop a gal can drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home