Monday, January 28, 2002

A New Post

Bob says that I shouldn't give up posting, so here is a story.

Alison, Bob, and I went to Dairy Queen today for lunch. We all got a number three. It was very good. Bob was running late for a tutorial so he left Alison and I in the car to finish our meals. He also locked the doors so nobody would steal us. When Alison and I were finished and decided to leave Bob's van, we opened the doors and the car alarm went off. So we shut the doors, but the car alarm still didn't shut off. We could hear the car alarm from the far away KCI parking lot, all the way in Duffy. For those of you who don't know, that is far away. Then we had to look all around Duffy building for Bob to let him know about the car. He went to shut it off and that is the end of my post.

A nice post, short and sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home