Sunday, January 20, 2002

I want to be stereotyped, I want to be classifed.


Howdy yall? What's shakin' big bacon?

Today I went five pin bowling for the very first time. It was strange. Who knew that you could get so many points off of just five pins? I thought that it would be harder than ten pin because the pins are farther apart, but I had two strikes and a spare, which never ever happens in ten pin candle pin. It was fun, I beat all of the eight and ten year-old Vernon River 4-H kids. I didn't beat Pam though.

An other weekend over, an other day of being bashed on the net. The fun never stops in sunny Charlottetown.
If you have a problem with me, than have a problem with me. There is no need for this childish attemp to prove yourselves by trashing me on your websites, especially when I haven't been mean to anybody. Please leave me alone; you are accomplishing nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home