Saturday, January 05, 2002

Evil?

Lately there has been a lot of Amber-trashing going on about me not throwing a new years eve party. Let's clear a few things up, shall we?

First of all, I have three roomates whom I have to respect no matter what. I was approached by two of them saying that they didn't want to have any parties. What the hell am I supposed to do? Thinking of the number of people that would be here, I also decided not to have a party. It is after all hard enough to clean up after four people let alone thirty.

Second, your best friend, nicest guy in the world, BOBBY BEST said, "Yeah I wouldn't have a new years party either, we trashed two hotel rooms last year." Why don't you go and shit on him?

But the best whining argument that I have heard yet was, "Well, we let you party here for four months this summer." If you were only throwing parties all summer so that people can throw you a couple back, I would just like to say that you are fucking pathetic. And if you want to take that a little further, just think back to every Friday night that I lived at the dorm bending over backwards all night long just to get you guys signed in. Also I didn't live here this summer and I came to visit Bob, the highlight of my visits was not the parties.

So you had to dish out ten bucks for a hotel room. Big fucking deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home