Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Awe

Three little boys ages about 10ish just came to my door to ask me if I wanted my driveway shovelled. I don't have a car and was planning on doing it myself after Jeopardy, but I told them that they could do it anyway. So they told me that they were charging six dollars and I only had a twenty. They left and came right back with a ten dollar bill for me because I told them that if they could find a ten, they could have my twenty.

So I just paid three little boys ten dollars to shovel my driveway. They rang my doorbell ten minutes later and told me that they were done. I told them that they did a wonderful job and thanked them thouroughly. One of the boys told me that "We even salted your steps for free."

Although I still don't thinkt that you could fit a car in my freshlly shovelled driveway, it was ten dollars well spent. I hope that they buy lots of candy and drive their mothers crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home