Sunday, December 09, 2001

Gross

In the news today, I have had a canker sore on my bottom lip (in the place where your lip is attatched to your face by a srting type body part and on the string itself) for about a week now. It is only getting worse. So today, I decided to put some kind of ointment on it that I bought at Shoppers yesterday. I think that the ointment manufacturers accidentally put cement in the tube because this shit is so thick that it is hard to move my lip. It is also very gritty and the times that I do get to move my lip result in this stuff getting all over my teeth. Sick. I just accidentally licked the ointment. Oh yeah, the ointment is brown.

In other news, I have to write a 1000 word essay for school tomorrow. I have the choice between three subjects that were never discussed in class ever because my crazy prof skipped school twice a week. So I will post the questions up and if you have the answers to my questions, give them to me. I feel that if you are smart enough to answer them, than you are smart enough to get a hold of me, so I will not disclose my present whereabouts.

Amber's English 201 Final Take Home Exam
Choose one of the following questions and in an argumentative essay of 1000 words, disscuss the question with reference to the work of one author from each era for which we have been responsible.

1. (i want to do this one) The Age of Faith gave way to the Humanist Era; that in turn became the Enlightment and the Age of Reason: in each, human endeavours increased in purpose and nobility.

2. Literature is made out of other literature.

3. God retreats continually from the human mind until He becomes merely a clockmaker.


This is worth 50% of my final grade. What the hell kind of questions are these? I don't actually want anyone's help (unless they really really want to give it) I just thought that these were funny questions that I needed to share. My lip is now numb from the ointment and I think that I will go to burger king because we don't have any clean dishes.
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home