Monday, June 04, 2001

Hello All!

What is new? Oh me, not much. I went to the apple blossom festival in Kentville, N.S. with Bobby and Patty Jo and we stayed with Sam. It was great. I got a fake id so now I can go to myron’s or the cosmo anytime I want. Bobby got into a bar without getting carded. I was so proud. I wasn’t carded either. I got a new belly ring too. It is way cool. I want to thank Bob for picking it out.

I was working today at the dollar store and I saw a lady wearing a very ugly sweater. It was red and it was made to look like one of those university sweaters with the plaid lettering on it, but the lettering was done in green, blue, and white plaid lettering. Anywho, the sweater said “University of Style” and it was the funniest thing that I saw today. I want to go to the university of style.

Got a little bit of a sunburn this weekend. I kept asking Bobby if I was tanned, but he said no and then when we got back to get ready for the bar, I was bright red. Red as a lobster I am. Asshole

I think that I am going to lie my way through another weekend off so I can come to pei because I miss all of my island folk. I miss you all!!! I should get going for now though so I’ll see you (postwise) later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home