Tuesday, May 01, 2001

Posty posty post post

Hi there!! My best friend Shane, just recently got suspended from school. A guy smashed a pile of books in his face so he beat him up and sent him to the hospital. Shane has never been in a fight before. That was fine and he got suspended which he should have because fighting is wrong. The guy that he beat just happened to be the only black guy that goes to Riverview High. Mister Prescott the school’s principal is making Shane go to a few anger management classes to learn how to control his temper. Shane also has to learn how to keep “his racist opinions” to himself. Shane is not a racist and the black guy that started the fight didn’t get suspended. How fair is that? I am kinda mad, but what can I do?

This is what Shane had to say to me, “Just because I happened to beat up the only black guy at school doesn’t mean that I am racist and I would’ve kicked his ass no matter what colour his skin would have been. He pissed me off, hit me in the face with his books, so I hit him. A lot.”

Oh children when will you learn? Can’t we all just get along?

Sam says, "What the hell?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home