Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Once More, I Am Hated


I am having an other good/bad day. This vicious cycle of not knowing what kind of a mood I am in is starting to drive me batty. I can be somewhat happy one minute, completely depressed the next and then super hyper after that. It is really strange and tiring. I am really hating home which I think is funny. I have just spent the last eight months in PEI complaining about how bad it is and how much I wanted to go home and now I am here and I can’t stand it! People have changed, I have changed and my two worlds are clashing. Why can’t they just amalgamate and deliver me to my well-deserved utopia? I don’t ask for much – really.

I would like to have a full-time job. Since my parents will not let me move to PEI, ideally, a full-time job could keep me busy on the weekdays and all of my days off could be spent on the island. Other than the exceptionally expensive cost of my commuting, I do not think that this is such a bad idea. I still think that by letting me move to PEI, it would benefit both my parents and me. My parents and I fight everyday and that would end. They are also the cheapest people in the world and wouldn’t be able to blame me for any of their problems and I would be content. Summer sucks ass and I hate my hometown and all of its residents. I am not having a good time. My friend count is very low and I have no idea what I did to make this happen, oh yeah maybe it is hating everybody. The four friends that I do have are always at work.

I still don’t know what I want this summer, but I know what I don’t want. I don’t want to be here. I’m not asking for much and I don’t see how this “problem” can be causing anyone in my family an inconvenience. I do however see why my parents don’t want me to leave. The only place I have to go is to the boys’ apartment. Living with five boys would be a whole lot of fun, but for some reason my parents think that it wouldn’t look very respectable. I am not going to be in the same province as they are so I do not know what respect they have to lose. I feel as though I am being jailed in this house of tension. I have never been so stressed out in my life.

It is hard to argue my points of leaving when I am not being listened to. When not being paid attention to, I yell. That is just how I am. Perhaps this is a selfish attempt to be recognized, but I have a lot to say. Yelling causes more fights and my patience is running low.

Since I have made my initial plea to leave my house and move to a province that may hire me to work somewhere (I don’t care where!) I am not even allowed to visit PEI. This is very nazi-ish and I of course plan to rebel. I have never been a rebellious-type child and I think that now that I am legally an adult, I should be able to make my own decisions. If only I could have the balls to actually say this to my parents. If I did have balls though, I would look funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home