Tuesday, May 29, 2001

Nobody wants to join my book club....It's not that hard of a read

Hello everybody! What's new? Me, not much. I've been working like a dog! I was very sick, but still worked 9-6 Saturday, 9-9 Monday and 9-6 today. I have to work an other 9-9 tomorrow, but after that, it's off to Nova Scotia for me :) My dad and I were watching a Backstreet boys commercial today and the commercial said something along the lines of the best band of all times. My dad looked right at me and said, quite matter-of-factly, "I don't really think that they are the best in the world; they're not as good as Kiss, or AC/CD." This struck me funny because I usually compare them to other boy bands, not "good" bands. I thought it was cool of my dad to say that though.

Yep, so off to Nova Scotia for me and possibly Bob. I don't really know if he'll go though. The trip may mean that he has to call in sick for work when he's not actually sick. Stupid, responsible boyfriend. You called in sick for that fucking musical thing. GRRRR
What can you do?

Sam says, "What the hell, call in sick boy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home