Tuesday, May 22, 2001

It’s not my place in the 9-5 world

I couldn’t agree with those silly Ramones more. I have been working all day. Eight hours and I don’t even get my afternoon nap. What’s up with that? My day did go by quite quickly and I like that. I am so tired now though! But I will not nap, not now. I think that I am going to start going to bed at about ten o’clock now so I won’t be tired in the days. I’m also cutting back on the amount of coke that I drink a day. I’m beginning to realize how brown my teeth have gotten. I drink about eight glasses and, or cans of coke a day. Today I had two. I think that I am doing well. I asked my mom to get my teeth whitened and she laughed at me. She’s going to start buying me sprite instead because it’s cheaper.

I think that some of my overdue good karma is slowly creeping up on me through all of the great things that are happening to my friends. I really wanted the karma to come directly to me, but seeing my friends happy is good enough, I guess! Yay for Jill!!! All for Jill, trampolines, or nothing. I am very jealous. I think that the first thing that I am going to buy when I pay my debts off is a trampoline.

hehehe I am talking to Tiffany and I just said something funny. "I was going to call but my line, I was on it."

Sam says, “What the hell?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home