Thursday, May 24, 2001

I don't know what to put for a title

Hi everybody!! For some strange reason, I cannot open other people's blogger pages, so I read a book today. I have a nasty habbit of reading half a book and then not finishing it, but this time I actually read through the whole thing. My book was Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Great book, surprise ending! This is one of the best books I have read in a while. I even understood all of the big words! I really hate the cliffhanger ending it had though, now I want to go out and buy all of the other Harry Potter books. Geez Louise, they really know how to con poor kids out of their money, or poor eighteen year olds at least. If anyone wants to join the Amber's book club, the first book on your reading list is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. We may not get to meet the author at dinner like Oprah does, but we can go out for dinner and you don't even have to read the book. Please send me an email (ambergeddes@hotmail.com) if you want to join my book club, which will just turn out to be an eating club, but that's fine with me.

Only one glass of coke today! Yay! I did go to shoppers for more of their life brand pop. This time I decided on a non-cola and I picked Life Up. It was pretty tasty, but a little flat. Kinda like me. Well I should get going to bed now.
In true Taylor style, Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home