Monday, May 21, 2001

I am home...again.

I had a good time in PEI as usual. The weekend seemed to go by too fast and the bus ride too slow. It would be nice to own a car. I think that I am going to save some money and buy a shitty $1000 dollar car or cheaper. One thousand is as high as I will go though. We all know how lazy I am and how far in debt I am so the car thing probably won't happen. To travel back and forth to PEI every week will cost me about $224 a month. That said, see you in September island folk!

Grrr! I am going through my icq list and all of these people from high school are on it. Well they were, I have deleted most of them. I am tired of talking about the same old people who I never cared about and I wish that they would all stop prying at me for information that is only going to be used as gossip in common I-told-you-so situations. No, I am not with Jamie anymore. Yes, we are still friends. Yes, I've found someone else. His name is Bobby. He's tall and blond. Yes, we are still going out even though it is summer. I am very happy. Story of my fucking life. Is there anything else that we could talk about? I really hate it because all of these good girl morons went to university and finally started having a life. All they talk about is drinking and such, and university parties and sex. Glad to see that you've finally realized that you are human too. Where were you when I wanted to party in grade ten? Oh yeah, you were talking to your ministers about me and trying to figure out how I can get my life back on track. Stop talking to me drunk and pretending you're cool. It's not working.

I clipped my fingernails and cut my thumb. I have no idea how and it kinda hurts. OUCH!

I have a friend who wanted me to hook them up with some stuff. I am checking it out now!!
I have to start job 1 tomorrow and look for job 3. I hate moving, I hate the work that goes into involuntary breathing! Why would I want one job let alone three!!! I really want one of the third jobs that I am applying to. I think that they have a full staff, but it's a skateboard store and I would get 40% off of everything. Why not try?

All abord the Payne train!!

Sam says, "What the hell?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home