Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Anniversary Story

Hi! I have internet access now at my house. I love it. I went to PEI last week and I had a blast. I didn't want to come home and now that I am home, I don't want to be here. But other than that and the not having a job thing, I am fine. Sort of anyway. I really don't want to be here.

Last wednesday Bob and I celebrated our six-month anniversary. What a crazy day!!!! We went out for lunch at Smitty's and I got really sick on the way home and I threw up at Burger King. I felt really bad because Bob doesn't have much money and I went and threw up all of the dinner that he had just bought for me. To make anniversary matters worse, he had to work and then he called from work to tell me that he was going to a party after his shift. Naturally, I got very mad and I was looking for blood. I didn't want to talk to him or hang out with him. I just wanted to kick some ass. Here's what makes my story worse:

"Hi Amber, I lied to you and told you that I wasn't coming home so I could have some more time to buy you presents."

Not only did I feel bad for throwing up that day, but I had just spent a whole shift of Bob's badmouthing him, only to find more presents for me. I truly am hated by a greater power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home