Sunday, April 08, 2001

Myron's

I went to Myron's last night with Jill, Sarah, and Amanda. It was fun. The first drink I ordered was a sling. Upon ordering my drink the bartender asks, "What is in a sling?"

Since the movie Cocktail, I have looked up to and appreciated bartenders everywhere. Now my confidence is shaken and not stirred, fucking bastard. Don't they have one of those handy dandy books behind the counter that tells you how to mix drinks? I ended up drinking a shot of gin mixed with cranberrie juice 7-up and a little bit of grenadine that Jill had to tell the bartender to put in. It was okay, but it sure as hell wasn't a sling. Then I got a shot. I had an orgasm. Orgasms are good. Almost better than the real thing. I want to have orgasms all of the time.

Do you like the song Black Betty? I like it. I heard the dance mix song at the club. I thought of everyone and almost wished you were there. Almost. Just joking, I want to bring Jon and Jeff next time I go. I think Jeff's id would work. Let's go clubbin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home