Sunday, April 29, 2001

Bordom

I have no job. It's summer and I thought that I would need money to have a good time. Boy was I wrong!! There's a whole lotta things you can do when you are broke. I have decided to post my list for the Junkyark boys so if they should run out of money, they will still have some stuff to do. Here is my list. Don't be disappointed, these are all sober activites and I haven't been home long enough to come up with many, but i will keep you posted (get it posted) when I come up with new stuff.

Amber's list of somewhat immature things that can keep you busy for zero dollars:

1. Pretend that you are a retarded deer
2. Go to Tiffany's (or an other friend's) house and hang out for a whole day when she is not there. Eat all of her food and make her parents feel so sorry for you that they invite you over for supper and make your favorite meal. Then still don't leave and post stuff using their internet
3. Think of all the jobs you can have and don't apply for them
4. Ask people if they have any chores that you can do for them for five dollars (i may have possibly scored a job working the election this way - making people feel sorry for you is key)
5. Drive around stalking kids on bicycles
6. Throw peas at your mother during the dinner that she has taken the time out to cook for you
7. Have profane word theme days
8. Wear the same clothes everyday
9. Pretend that you are someone else when you're grandmother calls. This one was especially funny because my gammie wanted to see me after the eight months that i haven't been home. She was very confused. ("But i thought she was supposed to be home today" "nope sorry, she never came back")
10. Call your friends to do something and then don't show up. When they ask where you were say something clever like "with your dad"

This is all i can come up with for now. Like I said, I haven't been home for a while so I haven't done anything exciting yet, but I have made ten dollars driving Tiff's brother to a movie that I was already going to see. My mother paid my way into that same movie so I could drive my brother. That was a twenty dollar profit. Yay for me.

I forgot to go and see Mick Foley. I don't know what is wrong with me, I just forgot. I'm sorry.


Sam says, "What the hell?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home