Thursday, April 12, 2001

15 More Days!

I'm going home soon!! This one goes out to all of you Charlottetown fucks who are going to take my excitement the wrong way:

FUCK YOU.

I'm excited because I have been away from home for about eight months. After about the first few days, I started to miss home and now I can go back for a few months. It is time to return to the mainland where I can be myself and say things like padiddle, chezie, and give 'er. Back to a place where canned pop is not outlawed, where skateboarding is fun, where drinking with your parents is normal, where Frenchmen run freely, where I can speak French freely, where the internet is slow, where there is a Vito’s, where I am not an internet nerd, and where the food is real. I will still buy your PEI potatoes, read your Anne of Green Gables books, date your Bobby Best, but I will do it all at home. Au Revoir (that's French for good bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home