Thursday, March 15, 2001

My hometown has nothing to do with anything

I have a big problem with those who are trying to tell me that talking to a certain friend of mine is wrong. Although I may not share the same opinions with this “bad” friend, that does not mean that we cannot get along. I do not know many people on this island and I am very fortunate to have had the chance to meet the people that I have. I am starting to get sick and tired of being constantly badgered about one my friends. I was not around for anything that has happened in the past that may make me want to change my mind about this person. I cannot tolerate your constant necessity to tell me that I am a bad person because I have chosen to become friends with people who are nice to me.


Sam says, “What the hell?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home