Monday, March 19, 2001

I went to Patty-Jo's farm this weekend. I got to ride a horse and skateboard and look at a lot of cows and stuff. It was a lot of fun. It was an excellent feeling to get back to the homeland. Plastic bottled pop has never tasted so sweet. I love the way that you can open a plasitc bottle of pop and then close it and not have the pop flat the next time you want to take a drink.

I'm very far behind on a lot of school work and it's pathetic because instead of doing it, I either sleep or make stupid posts. I guess I just don't want to do it, but the sooner I can get it all done, the sooner school will be over with and I can go home. I think that there is only twenty-five or twenty-six more days left of school.

I should do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home